Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Designer

Just finished with a delicious lunch of a spicy chicken and spinach sandwich PANINI style! It was great : )
{this isn't my actual sandwich}

I used my sister's George Foreman Grill.  I love that thing, it works so well with everything. I use it to make practically all my food : P 
Now I'm biding my time until 5:15 when I leave for a Wilton Decorating Class!! Today we're learning how to ice and layer a cake and make pom-pom flowers haha how funny, but they look so presh!  Soon I'll prepare the cake and restrain my self from eating all the icing.
{The soon to be finished project}
Speaking of baking, The Cupcake-Bliss Tella Bella was fantastic! Mom said it wasn't better than Le Sara but I beg to differ.  The icing was so creamy I wanted more :)

News of yesterday, I am now a registered student of Richland High School...woo. Schedule is great except I have a U.S. History teacher that no one has heard of! NOOOOO...not another newbie.  But I'm praying about it and know the Lord will guide me through the course, and hey maybe she'll be better than the one everyone else has.  It's all in His hands. 
Also, I have just completed my first pair of Pajama pants! Sewn by yours truly :) They're cupcakes and are so cute [picture will come soon].

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day and a wonderful week!
In His name, Emma ♪
Challenge of the week: Do something inconvenient for yourself to help someone out.

Store up for yourself treasures in heaven...for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also ♥ Matthew 6:20-21

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emma :)
    That sandwhich looks awesome. I would SO eat that right now! (...The cake looks really good too, though. ;D)

    I can't believe school is about to start back up. Where has the summer gone?? I'll be praying with you about that teacher. ;) She might end up being the best you've ever had! Like you said, it's all in God's hands.

    I can't wait to see those pajamas! I bet they're really, really cute. :)

    Lots of love,
    ~ Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwhich sounds good, Emma!! :) And that cake looks even better! When you finish that thing, you better give us a call. :P We have already started school. Ugh. Actually, I'm enjoying it. :) That's a good challenge. Love the verse. Ooh, you made your own pajama pants? Cool! Tay and I tried that once... didn't work out. Actually, mine did, but hers?... Haha, they went in the trash.

    Love,
    (=Shelby=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how funny...the trash!! I definately will come down and show you how to make all the flowers and stuff.

    And thanks for the prayers, Tay : )

    ReplyDelete