To start, Thursday I spent the evening with Stephen eating delicious lemon peppered chicken, veggies, and beans mmmmmm. We rocked out on Guitar Hero for a couple of songs, my favorite Sweet Emotion. Then went swimming at 8. We had just gotten out there and Stephen says "I'll be right back," so I go ahead and get in...it was so creepy!!! Only the pool light was on and their backyard is tiny and it felt just like a movie. I half-expected someone to jump out and yell RAAAWWWR!! So I was relieved when he returned : ) As time passed by I looked into his parents room where Denise [step-mom] was watching So You Think You Can Dance. I jumped out and said "Oh no, I completely forgot the finale!!" Stephen, being the guy he is reluctantly got out so I could watch. What a guy ♥.
Sad ending to the night, Lauren won the competition...not Kent : ( She was great and everything but Kent was just so PRESH!
Friday, my friend Katie and Kiersten and I celebrated Katie's birthday by having a mall shopping spree!!! We ate at... →
I got a salad, which I have come to realize is quite delicious and not as fattening than that hugeo burrito!
After lunch it was off to the MALL! We shopped till we dropped...my feet were killing me.
But the buys were great and I now have a first day of school outfit : ) ↓
Kiersten went home and Katie and I headed to her house for an ending sleep-over. Cooking pizza, brownies, waffles, watching Disney channel, Hunchback of Notre Dame, magazines, and Nertz {thanks to Taylor}! It was a blast...except for the sleeping part; didn't get much of that because of a flat air-mattress (that always happens to me by the way, inevitable)
Today however, was all about thankfulness and Faith. It was the last Sunday school class before all the students moved onto the next grade. We were all very sad because the teachers were so wonderful, and so real that we all did not want to leave. God has really transformed me through those people and I thank each of them for showing me how to live a Godly life in this evil world. As for the Faith, the preacher's son spoke today and it was so moving! He said the facts how they are and told us out front that if we do not have faith we do not trust God; therefore, we are not walking with Him. Scripture of Joshua 14 and Numbers 14 were used to prove these points. I thank him as well for giving such a beautiful closing sermon to start the school year and end summer.
Speaking of school, only ONE more week!! AHHHHH I'm so nervous. A lot of praying will be happening in my family for me, my sister, and parents for the next year. So much stress is brought that we know we can not endure without God's guidance.
Sorry this is so long lol...and I know only two people are going to be reading it XD but it helped, so thanks to you too : )
In Him, Emma
P.S. here's my pj's ♥

It sounds like you've had an exciting week... =)
ReplyDeleteI can't stand swimming in the dark by myself for some reason! I would've been terrified. lol Aww, Stephen's such a sweet guy. ;-)
I'm glad you had such a great time with Katie and Kiersten. It's been a long time since I've seen them! Pizza, brownies AND waffles?! Man, that sounds so yummy right now... :)
It sounds like your pastor's son preached a really inspiring message yesterday. Faith and thankfulness are definitely great topics to study. I know you're going to miss those Sunday school teachers. :)
I'll be praying for you not to be too nervous with school starting next week. I can only imagine how stressful that must be! Just remember to give your worries to God... He will take care of them all! Talk to you soon. :)
<3 Taylor