Yesterday was very productive. Went to lunch with stephen at Cici's and had some AMAZING cinnamon rolls, they are so gooey! I ate like 5... Also tried their bbq pizza. It wasn't too shabby, definately worth another slice : )
He then went back to band and I headed for the cupcake shops : ) Le Sara was the first to be experienced. I got a plain vanilla with chocolate icing. My mother ate it once whe got home and said it was absolutely fabulous! so if you are ever in the Colleyville area stop by...

Next was Cupcake Bliss. Allll the way down cheek-sparger. After getting a little lost, I first stopped in Hoola-Hoops, a shop of trinkets and fasion; fasion that is that is too expensive for me. I quickly glanced around and said "not for me" and headed next door. Inside it was very quiet and smelled delicious! I ordered a Tella Bella (which I have no idea what was in it...something about hazlenut) We have yet to eat this one, so the verdict will come soon.
At around 4 Stephen and I went to his house to hang out. We played the newest version of "Hydro-Thunder" which is where you race boats and all that. It was pretty fun...lol if he plays for an hour he's already got practically half the game unlocked so it was easy for me to not have to get first since he had that coverd ; ) We fixed fajitas for dinner [delicious!] and then sat down to watch "Escape from Alcatraz"!! Not as exciting as "The Great Escape," but Clint Eastwood was so young. I really enjoyed it. What was interesting was while we were watching it started storming, just like in the movie. I think God was having a little fun : )!
Bible reading is going steady! Just read Prophecy from Isaiah...man that's a long one, but factual none the less. Can't wait for Psalms again on wednesday {it's my fav}
Until next time, God Bless!



I *love* Cici's cinnamon rolls!! That's what I always look forward to. Haha ...But barbecue pizza?? That sounds like all kinds of wrong! lol I'll have to try it out sometime. ;D
ReplyDeleteOh, and I know... I always look forward to Wednesdays when it comes to the Bible-reading plan! But the major prophets really are good. It often takes a lot more thought and concentration to understand what you're reading though!
I'm glad you had such a nice day and that things are going well. Tell everyone I said "hi"!
Lots of love,
<3 Taylor
PS: I still haven't gotten a letter in the mail to you yet. Sorry about that! I'm hoping to send one on Monday. :)
Cici's?! I love Cici's!! Those cinnamon rolls are so good! :)
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of the cupcakes we made when you came to our house. Mmm mmm, those were SO good! :D
Fajitas sound SO good right now! Haha, I'm starving.
I love your blog, Emma, and the name is nice! Great job. :)
Love,
~Shelby